Company
THE COMPANY

History

Torbjörn Bengtsson launched a company in Stockholm called Bewaclean as early as 1985. The range included professional vacuum cleaners and cleaning machinery from Italy. The company grew both financially and geographically, and in the 1990's it began building and selling its own quality dust extractors for industry and craftsmen.
With the new range the company grew even more, and in 1999 it acquired Pullman, a company that had a strong range of dust extractors and wet vacuums. Turnover increased to over SEK 25 million with this acquisition, and the number of employees increased to 22.
Exports across Europe are also heavily increasing.

Present day
In 2005, the company acquired Miljöburken, which meant that the range was broadened to include air cleaners as well, and thus new markets were gained.
The company has experienced strong growth over the past three years with an increase in turnover of 150%.
At the beginning of this year (2006), Ermator was also acquired. Ermator's quality range of dust extractors and pronounced quality profile complement the existing range very well. The new company is called PullmanErmator, and has its operations in Smedjebacken and Gällö. It has around 50 employees, and will now have an annual turnover of approximately SEK 100 million.
The Swedish market is responsible for around 60% of turnover while the other 40% comes from sales in Europe and the Baltic countries.